czwartek, 1 maja 2014

Flower vase

          I wanted to make something for dry flowers and I found my inspiration.

          It looked quite complicated with the flower pattern so I decided to make something of the same shape but perhaps with different decoration. 

          I have cut two similar parts for the sides and later I attached longer strip for the bottom. Next I added fillings on the sides and straps of clay to make three equal holes (but unfortunately one strip was lost during firing).

          Soon I will add some colors :)

My inspiration

While making

 View of the top

After first firing

Putting some colors

After burning

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz