czwartek, 5 marca 2015

Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves

         When I was about 8 my older sister took me to the cinema. It might not have been the first time but I cannot recall earlier visits. We went to see "Robin Hood: Prince of thieves". I remember seeing the big screen, rows of seats and quite a big number of people. The cinema was cold. I remember the lights going out and first sounds coming from the loudspeakers (that was an old cinema, so there were only two). I can still remember the song which was played at the beggining. My sister was reading the subtitles to me very quietly, because I couldn't read them fast enough ;)

And then something happened to me, I don't know exactly how and why, but it was such a wonderful feeling. To be in that place, to watch the actors (I didn't even know who actors were at that time) fighting, riding horses, dancing. To like some characters and to hate the others. Later I went to the cinema again to see the movie one more time.

And from that first visit, I cought the "movie bug". I still love the darkness when the lights go out, the first notes of music, the anticipation, the new and wonderful world in front of me.

Here I would like to share my love for movies (and not only). To write about some of my favorite ones.


And my favorite villain - Sheriff of Nottingham

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz