czwartek, 3 września 2015

Saturday Night Live

           Where do I begin? :)

I started watching Saturday Night Live back in 2002 when I was in US. I had no idea what it was back then. I just happened to stumble on it one day when I was jumping channels and looking for something interesting to watch.

In 2003 I went for a tour around NBC studio and one of the places we visited was the studio where they make SNL. Again I had no idea what it was back then.

I watched many episodes of SNL in the States. Just randomly whenever it was on TV.

In 2015 i remembered that show (no idea why) and I started to watch it on YouTube. Anything I could find. And I was amazed. So many great comedians, writers and performers were a part on SNL for so many years (they have just celebrated their 40th anniversary).

What an great show, all live, all funny and entertaining. What an inspiring tradition for more comedians to follow.

I cannot choose my favorite performers. There are so many. But I have to mention a few :)

                  1. Bill Hader and Kristen Wigg - my absolute favorites
           2. Will Ferrell - hilarious
                  3. Fred Armisen and Jason Sudeikis - the sweetest
           4. Chris Kattan and Cheri Oteri - my favorite characters when I started watching SNL
                  5. Jimmy Fallon and Andy Samberg - the hottest
           6. Will Forte - no words


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz