czwartek, 29 stycznia 2015

Avocado

         I love eating avocados. They are tasty and go well with salads, sushi and sandwiches.

        They are also very nice looking fruits (can be easily confused with pears).

        I wanted to see how the plant which bears avocados looks. I was not sure wether it grows on trees or bushes. One time when I eate and avocado I sliced the pit in half and put it into the water. After some time a little sprout appeared and so I put the pit into a pot (later I read that it was not a good idea to start my new plant growing). The sprout grew very rapidly and very long. After some time I noticed a next one coming out of the pot.

        Even if I will never have any fruits I really like my little tree :)


Hoping for the best

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz