czwartek, 3 października 2013

Windsor

                I visited Windsor one to meet my friend who lived there on that time.

Immediately when you go out you see the Windsor Castle. I was thinking of going there but when I saw the ticket price I thought that maybe I wouldn't go :)

Me and my friend had a stroll around the town, she showed my some shops, we walked around the front part of the Castle, and later we took a very long and great walk along the Long Walk. It was lovely and warm and the Long Walk was surrounded by trees and green, lush grass.

Good memories especially now when the Winter is comming fast :(


The castle 


The castle


Queen Victoria


The Long Walk


The Castle seen from the other side of the Long Walk


The statue of I forgot who ;) Someone important no doubt

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz