czwartek, 26 września 2013

Crafts

             I always liked making things. When I was little I would make figures from salt and dough, or eggs, or rolls of toilet paper or anything I could find.

            I was never as created as to invent my own ideas but I was always inspired by others. I liked to copy their work to get some practice or to alter their ideas to make it more suitable to my taste.

          Some time ago I decided to learn some pottery and I enrolled into pottery classes. I look in the Internet for some inspiration and I was stunned how many magnificent pictures I have found. So many ideas and tips on how to make your own clay art. I started to make my own last week.

           Additionally, soon I will be redecorating my house. I expect there will be some decoration ideas which I make for my house appear here.


Some Martha Stewart's ideas for jewelry

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz