czwartek, 16 października 2014

Room 2

                  I opened the door cautiously and slowly. I did not want to experience the falling again. It was so bad the first time. So I opened the door as slowly as I could and peered inside. It was dark and I couldn’t see much. There was only a small blue light coming somewhere from a distance. I looked down to check whether I could enter the room savely. I could not tell. The darknes however wasn’t so bad anymore or maybe my eyes started to get used to it because I could see something solid under my feet. The color was still obscured by darkness but I was sure that something was there. Something to rest my feet on and something that would for sure prevent me from folling on my face or somewhere even lower. Still, my steps were careful and deliberate. I entered the room and imediatelly started to feel the walls. I didn’t know why I was doing that but it seemed somehow mechanical and not contious at all. I was touching the walls and taking small, tiny steps forward – to the blue light. It was drawing nearer and nearer when suddenly – bang. I hit my head on something solid. “Damn”. Did I say it out loud? I wasn’t sure whether I was alone here. But anyway, it was all in my head right. I could stand here and swear my mouth off and still noone would know or hear that.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz