czwartek, 23 października 2014

"Friends"

          Yesterday was a glorious day (and one of many). Yesterday I found out that I do not get people. AGAIN!!!

How is it that I have the pleasure of meeting people who say one thing, do something else and in the end deny saying anything in the first place. Or maybe I started to misunderstand human speech - what is, of course, possible.

What does: I like you, you are my friend and the ultimate - I love you - actually mean. I always thought that those are quite straight forward things, where you do not have to think about the meaning too much. I like you is I like you right? Is there a deep meaning to this or maybe something hidden in the message.  


Or I love you? If someone says that or I wanna be with you and I think you're great and I'm so happy I met you. What does this actually mean?


Why the hell do I meet such people, such guys, and what is worse - why am I stupid to believe what people say. Am I losing my cool or maybe I'm exaggerating? Maybe I should only listen half way and never believe when I hear something like that. Maybe I should take a loooooooong time to convince myself that the words are true?
Why do some people toy with others hearts and emotions?


I had the pleasure :( of meeting three guys who made me think that I don’t like guys anymore - and I think that men are great :).


First they were head over hills, telling me how great I am, how awesome, how happy there were to meet me and such crap. They messed with my head and just when I started to believe it - it stopped. No message, no good-bye, nothing. Would that be so difficult to let me know that they are no longer interested in being friends or a couple? Would that be so hard to just tell me or write me that they no longer wanna contact me? And the funny thing is - they all agreed to do it if ever they felt like never seeing me again.


I’m not the most beautiful or smart girls in the world. I know that. I’m average but ok. I think. And of course I know and understand that not everybody has to love me forever. But is it really so painful to let somebody know when you are no longer interested to BE with someone? Even though it would be difficult for me to hear or read that I would be so much happier and I would heal much quicker if I knew instead of wandering what is going on.


And how am I supposed to remember good things when it seems like all the things he said were not true (sometimes I have that impression).


If you are not interested in someone do not play with that persons feeling and do not waste her/his time. Be honest even though its not pleasant, have the guts to admit the truth. Spare someone’s pain and prevent that person from becoming bitter.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz