czwartek, 7 maja 2015

Canary Island

             Although it is May winter will come to Europe and soon there will be a lot of the thing, which I don't like so much - snow. Sorry, but I don't like Winter and the cold and the snow and nothing connected to this time of year. Even Christmas is not a redeeming quality for Winter.

           On that time I always dream about vacation, beaches and sunny weather. I wish I could go somewhere warm, take of my big jacket and take of my heavy boots. Live is much simpler when you can put something light on and just go out. And comming home after a walk is easier too. No wet marks on the floor and gloves which we have to dry. No to mantion that winter clothes are not flattering anyone.

                 But, oh well, what can I do. I have to survive it somehow. And I will when I look ate the photos of Canary Islands. A place which I would like to visit sometime in the future (maybe this Winter). 

            The archipelago consists of islands from which Tenerife, Gran Canaria and Lanzarote are the ones I associate the most. The weather is good throughout the year, the beaches are great and the nature is beautiful. I cannot wait :)






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz