czwartek, 8 października 2015

The fault in our stars

          As I mentioned in one of my earlier posts I was waiting to see the movie "The fault in our stars".

I was a bit afraid to see the movie because I liked the book so much (and listened to it for many times). 

But I needn't have been worried, because the movie had turned out great.

The actors, thought young, managed, in my opinion, to convey the message of the book. There was a great chemistry between Shailene Woodley (as Hazel Grace) and Ansel Elgort (as Augustus Waters) with beautiful play from the supporting actors Willem Dafoe (Peter van Houten), Nat Wolff (Isaac), Laura Dern (Frannie Lancaster), Sam Trammell (Michael Lancaster), Lotte Verbeek (Lidewij Vliegebthart) and off course - Amsterdam

I was really touched by their performance and bringing the characters from the book to live. 


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz